Trench Rescue System
Trench Rescue, Jack!
The new Super X Trench Shoring System excels in any trench rescue scenario. Machined from high grade aluminum and featuring the same functionality as our Super X-Strut® line, the Trench Shoring System will meet all your needs.
These struts are available in three sizes to accommodate a variety of situations, and each is compatible with our Super X-Strut® components, as well as competitor components.
Learn more about these struts
WLL at varying lengths.*
(2:1 Safety Factor)
• 26" Length: 38,400 LBS
• 50" Length: 30,600 LBS
• 74" Length: 25,150 LBS
• 94" Length: 14,180 LBS
• 112" Length: 10,420 LBS
*Working Load Limits calculated with swivel end plates.
• Patented Locking Pin: Our inner locking pin keeps the inner tubing from falling out and eliminates the risk of overextension.
• Aluminum Construction: Milled from solid 6061-T6 aluminum for superior strength when shoring, stabilizing and lifting.
• Hollow Inner Tubing: The hollow inner tubing saves up to 5 lbs. of weight vs. solid tubing.
• Pneumatic Activation: Hydrostatically tested up to 800 PSI. for use with compressed air systems.
• Ambidextrous End Fittings: Use extensions on either end for up to 4 extra feet in length. (Max: 2 extensions)
Schedule your Free
© 2015 Res-Q-Jack, Inc. All rights reserved.